Axiory Forex Broker Review
The Axiory Forex brand, established in 2011, offers traders all over the world a friendly, high-tech, and intuitive trading platform to access the forex and CFDs market. Axiory is customer-centric, and it values the feedback from partners and traders to make its trading platform and features attractive. Axiory puts clients’ needs first and has local offices in several countries to best serve its traders. It has grown into a leading broker in the Forex trading market trusted by both beginners and expert traders from across the globe.
License and Registration
Axiory is a licensed and registered broker that holds a license from the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC). With this license, the broker’s actions and procedures are monitored and expected to uphold the highest of security standards.
Client Security & Safety
In addition to the license, Axiory has put together a set of measures that aim to increase clients’ security even further, under every circumstance. Here are the main ways in which Axiory ensures clients’ safety:
- Category A membership with the Financial Commission: being a member of the independent disputes-resolution organization gives clients an extra layer of protection.
- External auditing: the company undergoes biannual auditing by an unbiased third party that releases the reports ensuring the broker’s safety.
- Segregation of funds: client funds are always saved in completely separate accounts from the company’s funds. This way a client’s funds can only be used for his/ her trading account.
- Credible funding methods: Axiory traders have a variety of renowned and well-respected funding methods to choose from, who uphold their own security measures.
- No hidden costs or fees: all costs that traders can be exposed to are clarified on the website for all viewers to see. Swaps, spreads, dividends, and any fees are easy to find on the website before even opening an account.
- Transparent trading statistics: Axiory publishes monthly trading reports on its website, displaying the latest trading statistics from its platforms.
Axiory traders are privileged to a lot of benefits within the confinement of a registered and licensed broker that always puts their needs and benefits first.
- The security of a licensed broker
- Trading academy and free webinars
- Award-winning support
- A variety of credible funding methods
- MT4 and cTrader platforms
- 170 + tradable assets
- Competitive trading conditions
- Frequent offers and promotions
Axiory has always been tech-savvy, building a fast and robust infrastructure for traders and boasting two of the best-known platforms in the industry; MetaTrader 4 and cTrader.
Advanced charts, multiple time-frames, technical indicators, one-click-trading, and EAs are a few of the features traders can find on these platforms. Axiory’s website offers more details about each platform and allows traders to download a free demo version to test the platforms and their capabilities.
MT4 offers the additional feature of custom indicators. Various extensions can be programmed in the MQL programming language and installed on the platform, and for those who can’t program, Axiory has a variety of ready-made extensions that can be used.
Both platforms offer the company’s products; FX, CFD indices, metals, and energies, in addition, MT4 offers CFD stocks. Traders can use any of the broker’s three account types on either one of the platforms and experience trading with Axiory’s conditions.
MT4 and cTrader are available as iOS and Android apps for smartphones and tablets, as they are available directly on the web.
Trading Features Conditions
With Axiory, traders can choose one of three account types and trade on 170 + assets. Traders can expect highly competitive trading conditions, starting with tier-1 liquidity, fast order execution, and no dealing desk intervention.
It’s all about the foundations of the technology and systems; Axiory offers a high-grade infrastructure and low latency trading with servers that are hosted at some of the world’s biggest centers like Equinix in London or TY3 in Tokyo.
Conditions slightly differ between account types, leveraging each account with its own set of conditions that complement each other to cater to different trader needs. In 2020 the broker upgraded several features on its account types to increase value for clients. The current conditions are as follows:
- Spreads as low as 0 pips
- Leverage up to 1:777
- Minimal slippage
- Positive slippage
- Fast execution
- Negative balance protection
- Low to no commission
Axiory offers three account types; Nano, Standard, and Max. Each account is designed to cater to a specific type of trader, combining conditions that add higher value while maintaining a high level of flexibility and customization.
Nano Account: The nano account offers the lowest spreads, with an average of 0.2 pips for the EURUSD, and it’s the only account that charges a commission that’s 6 USD per lot and leverage up to 1:400.
Standard Account: The standard account offers an average of 1.2 pips for the EURUSD, leverage up to 1:400, and no commission.
Max Account: The Max account is the company’s most popular account, with leverage up to 1:777, spreads at around 1.8 pips for the EURUSD, and no commission.
All accounts offer floating spreads and adjustable leverage that every trader can control to fit their own strategy, budget, and trading plan.
All account types can be opened in a Demo version, allowing traders to test each account as well as the broker’s services and support risk-free. Axiory’s demos account allows a near-identical experience to the real account, with access to various tools, adjustable conditions, and the support of Axiory’s team. Here are the main features of Axiory’s demo account:
- 10,000 virtual trading dollars – or equivalent in other currencies
- Choice of base currency – EUR or USD
- Choice of account type
- Flexible leverage for accurate testing
- Choice of the platform – MT4 or cTrader
- Full use of tools, EAs, and indicators
- Free access to technical and fundamental analyses
- The full support of Axiory’s customer care team
- Multiple demo accounts allowed
- Keep your demo alongside your live account
Axiory Products and Services
Axiory offers access to more than 170 assets in five asset classes, covering a wide range of markets with different opportunities. Here’s what clients can trade with Axiory:
- 60 + FX pairs, majors, minors, and exotics
- 70+ CFD stocks (on MT4)
- 10 world-class leading indices
- Precious metal pairs, including gold and silver
- Crude oil and gas including WTI & Brent
- US and UK crude oil indices
Axiory allows traders to choose between a variety of globally renowned and credible funding methods, including wire transfer, credit/ debit card, and various e-wallets. Over the years, new funding methods have been added to make it easier for traders from different regions to security deposit and withdraw funds.
There are no broker-levied deposit or withdrawal fees on transactions over 200 USD. Transactions of less than 200 USD are subject to a 15 USD (or EUR) transaction fee. It is also important to note that some payment providers charge a fee on deposits and withdrawals, and there will also be an exchange fee when transferring funds to other currencies as part of the deposit or withdrawal process.
At the time of writing, Axiory offers the following funding methods:
- Credit/ debit card (Visa, JCB)
- International wire transfer
- ThunderXPay (local Thai Wire Transfer)
Education and Webinars
Axiory’s education has vastly increased over the years; today, traders can find an extensive and comprehensive library of educational articles that cover all forex basics, strategies, trading tools, platforms, technical and economic indicators, trading psychology, and more.
More notably, Axiory is known for its frequent webinars and webinar series, which have massively increased in 2020 during the global lockdown that led to an increased need for online education.
The webinars are mainly hosted by Axiory Intelligence CEO Tomasz Wisnewski, and they are always customized to fit the needs of the market and of Axiory’s traders. There are frequent webinars with forex basics and purely educational content for beginners; however, many webinars are designed for time-sensitive events such as the effect of COVID-19 on the markets, trading in lockdowns, US elections, and many more.
In addition to the solid set of webinars that traders can expect, Axiory often offers additional webinars in collaboration with leading industry experts from across the globe, in different languages, for different audiences.
Awards and Recognition
Axiory has received several awards over the years, mainly surrounding its customer services and the ethos it has held up over the past decade, putting traders first.
In 2020 Axiory was the recipient of multiple awards:
- Excellence in Customer Service – International Investor Business Awards
- Most Transparent Broker – International Investor Business Awards
- Best Customer-Centric Brand, Dubai – Global Brands Awards
- Best CEO in the Forex Brokerage Industry – Business Worldwide CEO Awards